Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bracelets and Baubles

Where do you keep your bracelets and baubles? Recently I decided to re-do the way I store and organize my jewelry. What I had before were left over pieces from my college dorm. I bought the below gold stack-able set from Bed Bath and Beyond last weekend which is much more sophisticated.

Display jewelry in a fun and easy way so that when you are getting ready you can find exactly what you are looking for. Cases with compartments are great because they will keep your pieces tangle free. You could also hang your jewelry on the wall or delicately arranged on a cake pedestal. There are so many cute options out there right now. I'm loving the below shadow box frame with inlaid hooks from Cost Plus World Market.

Bracelets and Baubles

No comments:

Post a Comment